Epistol is a submissions-based digital publisher that curates and provides a platform for written works of extraordinary literary merit, which have been homeless in an era of industrialized book-making.
We introduce curatorial authority over the mayhem of paperless publishing in selecting works whose vision transcends the prevailing pulpchase.
In presenting these overlooked and potentially lost works, we serve a long-mistreated and disrespected audience, hungry for challenging and invigorating literary content in book-length form.
Epistol will curate digital submissions made via this website according to these terms and conditions. If your work is accepted, it will be disseminated primarily in digital form, though readers will in time also have the option to pay for printed form works. You will receive 55% of profits made through the sale of your work (the remaining 45% will go to overheads such as hosting, PayPal fees, VAT, etc.). For our first season, the aforementioned curation will occur in-house - thereafter we will be forming selection committees comprised of prominent contributors from various sectors to help us curate submissions and form seasons around themes, ideas, questions, and formats. We hope this makes sense, but if you have any questions or suggestions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We are seeking submissions now. If you feel Epistol could be the online home for your written words, please let us know.
Equally, if you have any questions this site doesn't answer, just contact us.
Epistol introduces curatorial authority over the mayhem of paperless publishing in selecting works whose vision transcends the prevailing pulpchase.